Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I HATE YOU

"I hate you as much as garlic. And, I hate garlic so much!!!", Everett yells. Now he is fake sobbing. Hmm....all this because he wants ice cream for breakfast. "I wanna have ice cream.....(louder)....I wanna have ICE CREAM!!!" OOPS, I took his picture. "Maaaaaamaaaaa." Now we are really upset. Really?
Is ice cream that good for breakfast?
What am I missing? Oh, how I love this sweet, snuggly, crying boy!!



After a Poptart, (way better than ice cream, I know!) He got his ice cream. I am either the worst mother in the world...or the best. *wink*

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww... makes me wish I was there! :)

Tell Everett that Paige especially enjoyed the photos.

"El A" said...

i had milshakes every morning...so I dont think giving him ice cream makes you a bad mom... it makes you a great mom!

- Lacey

jfbast said...

oh man. you are such a pushover, but i still think you're better than garlic.

Todd C. said...

If you want I will come over and spank him. You know I will...

amhoopes said...

Dear mom, i think that it was dunb for everett to do that just for ice cream!!! Has everett ever even tried garlic?? Try asking him what it is! if he says the wrong thing just laugh!!! :)-yours forever BooBoo

amhoopes said...

Mom, this is sooo FUNNY!!! i wish i could has been there... but sadly i wasn't there to experience this ice cream madness!! any way i am sooo excited to b able to go to sea side with our family and spend time at the beach!!! FUN FUNN!!!! Love you sooo much and can't wait to go to the concert tonight
-Your Lil Love Bug!!! ;)