Sunday, June 22, 2008

OUR BIRTHDAY GIRL

SHE IS 13!!!!
She has always been a beautiful girl...but, can you believe how she has grown.



Here are some pictures from her 13th birthday party!!! Lots of pizza, friends & fun!!



THIRTEEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT KAMARIN--
1. She wants to do things right the first time
2. Her kind way towards her brothers
3. I love her smile
4. She is very organized
5. Her love of the Savior
6. She is a hard worker
7. She is a great writer
8. Her love of music
9. I love that she likes to hang out with me (I hope she always does!)
10. I love her zeal for life
11. I love that her favorite food is artichokes
12. She is competitive
13. SHE IS MY DAUGHTER!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US (the hebbs) TO YOU!!! WE WISH WE HAD A BIRTHDAY SO WE COULD PARTY TOOOOOOO!
Happy Birthday! How does it feel to be a TEEN!?!?