Sunday, June 1, 2008

TO GO, OR NOT TO GO? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

The Weeks side of my family has recently started a tradition of getting together for a reunion each summer. We have a trip planned at the beginning of June (Rockypoint, Mexico) and another for the Fourth of July (Seaside, Oregon) & a boating trip over the 24th with my brother and sisters. So, we are already going every which way this summer. I really want to see my extended family & I want my kids to know their relatives. Can you see the dilemma here? The reunion is June 21 & 22nd. I would have to drive us up to Utah and then fly Kamarin back to spend the weekend with Patrick. I would then have to drive back by my self with the two boys. Hmmmm, this is not sounding very fun. I am leaning towards attending the reunion...every other year.

No comments: