Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

Ten! Yes, I said ten years! Here are a few pictures of Branden & I while we were dating & at our open house.

How do I love you let me count the ways....(I will try not to be too mushy!)

1. I love that you work so hard for our family.
2. I love your hands...they always offer me comfort.
3. Your amazing ability to solve story problems....of which stump me every time.
4. That you are insanely ticklish...always awarding me the upper hand *hee, hee*
5. When you get home at night, you & the boys wrestle putting WWF to shame.
6. I love that you try to understand me.
7. When I ask you to talk to me, you do.
8. I love your smile!! & your eyes...deep chocolate!
9. Your dedication to our marriage.
10. And that you are still my Prince Charming & I, your Cinderella.

I love you sweetheart!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

aw, that was sweet and a little mushy! you guys look great.

(holy crap, who is that young guy with hair?)