Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SO YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ME?

Rachel tagged me, so here goes:

I am......a bit OCD.
I think...all of the time...I wish I could turn my brain off occasionally!
I know....that I don't know everything.
I want....to have an eternal family.
I have....a strong testimony of the atonement, & it's healing power.
I wish....I had a never-ending supply of energy.
I hate....racial slurs & comments.
I miss....my Mom.
I feel....blessed to have such great kids!
I fear....snakes...that was a no-brainer.
I hear....everything...Mom's hear & know everything, at least this is what I tell my kids.
I smell...snow, people say that snow doesn't have a scent...but it does. It is kind of metallic & wet smelling. Crazy, I know.
I search..the scriptures for answers & direction.
I wonder..what my husband is thinking, women talk soooo much more than men.
I regret..not going to BYU Hawaii for school.
I love....being a mother.
I care....about global issues.
I always..have sanitizer, band-aides & Excedrin with me. Pathetic, I know!
I am not..a heavy sleeper...I wake at hearing a pin drop.
I believe..I do believe in fairies...I do, I do!
I dance...with my kids....and they roll their eyes & tell me to stop.
I sing....out loud to Les Miserables soundtrack...lucky Branden if he is working from home that day...he gets a personal concert.
I don't always...speak my mind.
I write...to clarify my thoughts.
I win...at Nerts...& Yahtzee. Woo hoo!
I lose...to Branden every time at chess.
I never...double dip. No, not never....& you shouldn't either!
I listen..to my conscience.
I can usually be found...playing taxi to my kids or standing in the kitchen.
I read...to escape.
I am happy about...being back in a routine, since school started. Busy, but predictable.
So, now I tag....MARISA DUNCAN & WENDY MORGAN. Can't wait to read what you write ladies!!

1 comment:

Duncahoo said...

WOW, nice things to know about you. this is going to be hard