Poor, sad Everett. After swimming lessons on Thursday, we stopped at the library & then went to Costco. My boys were tired of going on Mom's errands & as soon as we got home, took advantage of their freedom. They chased each other all over the house as I was putting groceries away. While running in the living room, Everett jumped onto the ottoman. It launched him into the window sill. CRACK!! Screaming and blood everywhere. After, a quick trip to the ER...he is now the proud owner of two staples in his head.

What is so sweet & just a tad comical, is that after Everett hurt his head, every he time he started to cry so did Parker. It was a chain reaction. I told him he needed to be strong for his little brother. He replied, "But, I know how it feels to need stitches...and I just feel so bad for him." Which of course, started Everett crying again...and then Parker too! Sweet boys!!
2 comments:
i looked at the picture first trying to figure out if those were staples in his head. then i read the post and they actually are! okay i'm totally cringing. poor guy.
look at those big crocodile tears, poor guy! he's a toughie though and i'm glad park was there to help him pull through. ;)
Post a Comment