Wednesday, July 2, 2008
KAMARIN'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT
You saw pictures of her party & now here are a few of her present from Branden & I. Kamarin & I went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner before the show. She ordered.....SURPRISE!!...macaroni & cheese. She always orders that! We both left stuffed!! Then we drove out to Glendale Arena, it was about 45 miles away. We talked girl talk & sang to music the whole time. We have never been to an American Idol concert so we weren't sure what to expect. The 10 finalists each sang about 3 songs. They started with 10 all the way to number 1. Of course, Kamarin was the most excited to see David Archeletta. There was a little girl sitting behind us that kept screaming.."I love you David Archeletta!!" Kamarin wanted to punch her. Thank goodness she didn't...now that would have made for an interesting news story. Hee, hee!! We had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment