Monday, July 28, 2008

FEAR FACTOR BIRTHDAY 2007

I wasn't blogging last October when we held Parker's Fear Factor Birthday party. And, I wanted to show what we did. It was very gross & disgusting...just perfect for an 8 year old boy. There were 5 stations: worms & dirt, killer crickets, kitty litter, insect & reptile memory & the fitness challenge. The kids had to eat a plate of worms & not throw up. I had spent weeks collecting killer crickets from the Amazon forest (Petco)....the kids had to reach into a huge jar full of pennies & crickets. The most pennies out won! The kitty litter was real...but the clumps were not. Grandpa Duncan helped to form them from large tootsie rolls. GROSS!!! The kids had to fish them out of kitty litter, the most found was the winner. It was a party that will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to learn how to have boys....looks like tons of fun!!!