
It was my birthday today...I turned 5! I want to tell you all about my day. My Mom took me to Build A Bear. I got to pick out my very own stuffed animal. I picked a really fluffy doggy. I gave him to the girl that worked there to fill with fluff. Then, before she closed up his back, I put in my last 2 me-me's and a red heart. Then, I combed Chubby's fur....that is what I named him. I picked out a hat and a Wildcats T-shirt for him to wear. As we were leaving the store, I asked my Mom if there was a way to open Chubby? She said that he was all closed up...but, if I feel like I need my me-me, I just snuggle my new doggy. The whole rest of the day I didn't asked for my me-me...not even once. And when I went to bed tonight, I just snuggled Chubby really tight and didn't ask for it then either. I am glad I am 5!!

3 comments:
SUCCESS EH!?! Totally awesome way to go Everett! great idea mom!
happy birthday, everett! that's one to keep in mind with my little one and his be-be's. i'm gonna give it some time yet, though.
Happy birthday Everett, wish we could be there to celebrate. Good job with the meems. I love how you are posting your pictures on the last few blogs, I need to learn how to. Hope all is well and to see you all son.
Post a Comment