Sunday, April 27, 2008

IN THE MIDDLE

I realized that Park hasn't gotten much of the lime light recently. I wanted to showcase his many characters. He is such a fun kid!! We went to Branden's parents this weekend for the cancer walk, Relay for Life. It was held at the Safford Fairgrounds....very dusty! The family had a booth set up where we sold nachos, pickles, cookies, glow necklaces, etc. Kamarin was a real trooper and sat at the booth all night. I took the boys back to Grandma's and Grandpa's to go to sleep. Parker decided that sleeping through the night was to boring. His belly full of hot dogs, cookies, and watermelon revisited us at around 2:30 am. Fortunately, he seemed fine in the morning. I was really surprised by how many members of Branden's family, they have lost to cancer. It is definitely a disease that targets all ages. I was grateful that my kids got a taste of what it is like, to give of oneself in an effort to find a cure.

No comments: