
The weather has turned sooo nice here...in fact, I am afraid that a heat wave is just around the corner. The kids and I went on a great bike ride. Of course, there was much coercion to get Kamarin to go with us...and then, she trailed half a block behind. Her brother's have taken to excusing her attitude, by saying that she just thinks she is too cool. Really, the biggest issue, was that she did not want to mess up her hair by putting on a helmet. I, however, am a helmet freak so after threatening to take her Ipod she agreed to join our adventure. The boys took turns fighting over who was going to be the leader. We had planned to end our trek at the Cederstrom's for a BBQ. Just as we were pulling into their driveway, my back tire started to hissss and completely popped. Luckily, we had reached our destination. And, believe it or not--A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!

No comments:
Post a Comment