Friday, May 15, 2009
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS SOUND IS?
We are sooo excited to finally announce that we are expecting another little Hoopes! I am about 13 weeks pregnant and as you can hear...have a baby with a healthy heart beat growing inside me. We waited to tell the kids until today! They are so tickled!! The boys are hoping for a boy and the girls are hoping for a girl...so place your bets! These ultrasound pix are just quick ones that the doctor's office did for me to show the kids. You can't really tell what is what, but I swear that there are two arms, two legs, fingers and toes, and a huge head! The due date is around November 24th. Now my kids know that their mother really isn't lazy, just really nauseated and tired! I have been so sick for the last 2 months and haven't been able to tell them why! So, now you all know too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'll bet your kids are relieved to know you're not dying of some mysterious illness! Congrats to all.
That is wonderful news. Congratulations to the whole family.
woot woot! LOVE BABIES! Now I get to rub ALL over your tummy for the next few months! ;)
I'm betting on another boy!
[i'm just biased like that.]
Congratulations!! New babies are so exciting. When we told Lance about Jenson, we also showed him a picture online of what the baby probably looks like, so he asked me if I was having a dinosaur! :)
Post a Comment