Friday, May 15, 2009

FATHER & SONS CAMPOUT 2009

I have been falling behind in my blogging lately. Some of it has to do with the fact that Branden now works from home...and the computer is in his office. So, if I want to work on my blog or pay bills or check emails, I have to do it very quietly....shhhhh! He is usually on a conference call or something else of equal importance.
So, with that being said....I am trying to catch up! The boys went on the Father & Sons Camp out a couple of weekends ago. Park and Everett look forward to this special time with their Dad. This year Grandpa Hoopes went along for the ride too! They had a great time! Pay close attention to how filthy dirty my boys get! They love that I am not there, to tell them to wash up and comb hair. This is guy time at its best!

No comments: