Sunday, May 4, 2008

FIELDTRIPS & CINNAMON ROLLS

This was a very busy week for us.
MONDAY, Everett and I ripped out the old garden in preparation for our FHE project. We planted peas, beans, sweet basil, carrots and tomatoes. The tomatoes are hung upside down in buckets...hopefully, this works. WEDNESDAY, was zoo fieldtrip day for Everett's preschool. We took the train at the zoo. In my opinion, it is the only way to see the zoo with someone that has little legs. THURSDAY was our friends birthday, so I made cinnamon rolls. I think they turned out ok, if I do say so myself!! I use the Lion House roll recipe, but also added a white cake mix to the dough. The boys went with Branden on the father & sons camp out FRIDAY night...Kamarin was at her Dad's....so I was all alone. I got together with some girlfriends and went to dinner and played games afterwards. It was a much needed break!! SATURDAY, I went to the temple. Branden and I have been using the new church website for family history. I was surprised to find that my grandparents (on my Dad's side) had not been sealed in the temple. I also did some work for Branden's ancestors too. It was an amazing experience.

1 comment:

anonymousloveletters@gmail.com said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.