Monday, May 12, 2008

WOMEN, ACCORDING TO PARKER


Oh, I just love this boy!! We were on our way home from his school singing concert, and he confides in me that he is planning to make the girl he likes, his girlfriend. The conversation was priceless!!


Parker:
I am planning to be boyfriend/girlfriend with Malei. My friend Robbie is helping me...he is a pro. He had a girlfriend at his other school. She used to chase him. She kissed him on the lips, or the cheek, or the forehead....I can't remember which one Robbie said. Robbie made me give Malei a flower. Then, I had to give her a penny. And, then---he made me admit to her that I have a crush on her!! I don't know how he makes me act so brave. I don't think that I want to get married. I might not love her like I love my family. And, who knows what kind of attitude she might have. Maybe grumpy or something. And, maybe I wont love my kids. I don't think that I will love them like I love you Mom . I think that I will send Malei a love letter. It will say--You are hot and cute.


Mom:
Well, what am I? Am I hot?


Parker:
No, you are beautiful.


Mom:
Well, which is better? Hot or beautiful?


Parker:
Well, they are both pretty good!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that's funny. in my humble opionion, i think it's a bigger compliment to be called 'beautiful' over 'hot'.
i would like to spend a day listening to parker's inner dialogue.

Anonymous said...

haha i love him! He is so cute. I agree woth rachel i rather be called beautiful then hot

And how do you do that thing where you have all the pictures in that little box like the one on 'Underwear and Snorkles'?