
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
5 YEARS IN THE MAKING
I just finished this quilt this morning!! I started making it when Everett was a baby (he turns 5 in 2 weeks.) It is not a super difficult quilt to make, but I just never seemed to find the time to complete it, until now. Oh well, good things come to those who wait, I guess. The first picture is of the center of the quilt...it is kinda hard to see, but it reads the word LOVE. The second photo is of the completed blanket...my kids are fighting over who gets this project. To get the frayed effect you have to snip around all of the raised areas. Branden, unable to visualize the finished product, could not figure out why I was now cutting what I had previously sewed. I am pleased with the end result.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thats really cool!
If a project took me that long i would have lost it two years ago.
i like he love part in the middle. it looks very difficult. But it turned our great.
How is Parker and his knee??
Well talk to you soon!
UM J SO WANTS A BACK YARD WITH A BASKET BALL COURT! LOOKS FUN! AND THE QUILT LOOKS SUPER COMFY I WANNA CUDDLE UP IN IT!
Post a Comment