Monday, February 11, 2008
MAKING GREEN CHILE
When Branden and I started dating he introduced me to green chile's. I had never before seen these....my mom did not use them in her cooking. At first I thought they were stringy fish, because they looked kinda slimy. Since then, I love all kinds of chiles. I remember my first time eating Green Chile at Tim and Lisa Hoj's house. It kinda resembles a soup or stew. Everyone was soooo excited to eat this delicious dish....I thought, "how good could this soup really be?" It was really yummy. So, as tradition goes Branden has been passing it along to our children. The recipe has pork, diced tomatoes, onion, and garlic....and lots of green chiles. Here is a picture of Park learning the art of chopping onions with his Dad. *Note the goggles to protect his eyes from the onion fumes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i totally dig the goggles protecting him from the onion fumes. i'll have to give that one a try.
i like that you only give mention to the goggles, given the entire outfit seems a tad bit out of the ordinary for a chef :)
Post a Comment