Friday, February 15, 2008

A CRAZY WEEK

Our internet went down on Tuesday. I tried all day to fix it. I did all that Branden told me to do and then some and never could make it come back on line. Then Branden comes home and makes a phone call, pushes some buttons, unplugs cords and...viola, it worked again. He must have the magic touch, or some kind of computer degree or something!!
I have to say that after the craziness that day, (which btw, I forgot to go to Parker's Parent/Teacher conference...and yes, it was even on the blog) Branden saved the day and brought home dinner to our hungry gremlins. My hero!!!
Wednesday was not much better. I had to reschedule the conference for that afternoon. Parker has been getting out of school early this week. So, I picked up Park, Mauri and Carl Crist (our good friends) and dropped them off. Then drove back to the school had the conference, which lasted 2.3 seconds...Park got all A's, again. He is a genius!*wink* *wink* After, I jetted home to make rice crispie treats for cub scouts. We loaded up in the car and drove to the church. We cleaned all of the nursery toys for the primary. That goes really fast with 10 cubscouts hard at work. The boys enjoyed playing kickball with Brother Hoopes for the rest of the time.
Thursday was a great Valentines Day!! Branden and I went to lunch...alone. Everett stayed with a sitter. It is sooo nice to visit without kids in tow. I gave Branden a digital frame for his desk at work. Now all of his co-workers can admire his family. He had given me my present earlier in the week, Photoshop Elements. It is way more user friendly than his Photoshop.

And, then suprised me with roses.

We will all go our separate ways this weekend. I plan to meet up with my girlfriends from junior high school tomorrow, for lunch and a movie. Can't wait!!

No comments: