Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Linden Park--Utah Adventure
My side of the family had a family reunion in the middle of July. Branden and I drove the boys up to Utah and Kamarin flew up a few days later. Can I just say that Utah is beautiful? I grew up below those gorgeous mountains and took them for granted! Now when I go back to visit, I can't help but stare up at the mountain peaks and sigh! And the weather...(of course this does not apply to winter)! If it is hot during the day, it still cools off in the evening! We are still 105 degrees at midnight here! We found a rather fun place to play with cousins! Linden Park is nestled below the beautiful mountains that I speak of. As you can see from the picture, you can enjoy the scenery and a water slide at the same time. They also have a flow rider!! My kids thought it was GREAT! Especially the boys! You pay $10 for the day and you can go as many times as you want. Park got very good and was performing many tricks. Kamarin swallowed too much water a few times. It kept them entertained for hours! We went twice in the week we were up in Utah. It was a great way to chill with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a busy, fun, and exhausting summer! Love the pictures.
Post a Comment