Monday, June 8, 2009

STILL HUMAN

I have been having some problems with heart palpitations recently. The cardiologist thinks it is just related to pregnancy hormones. He wanted me to wear a cardiac monitor for 24 hours just to monitor my heart beats. I was telling my boys that I was leaving for about an hour to have some electrodes and wires put on my chest to record my heart. They both got kinda quiet and told me that they didn't want me to go. I said that I would be right back. Then Park asked, "well, are they going to change you into part cyborg?" No...I assured him and jokingly told them that they would be stuck with just a human mom, not a really cool robot one. Everett said, "good cause I like you being human!" When I returned they both came running to inspect the hardware. They counted the 5 wires and then asked again how the doctor would get them off. They were relieved that they were just stuck on with stickers. Such imaginations!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you possibly look still so cute even with a monitor hooked to you. Funny boys you have!

Case Face and Lady Katie said...

You are gorgeous, Amber!