Wednesday, January 28, 2009
DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!
These lovely photo's come from a 2001 vault. They are from a Christmas Party that was hosted at our house almost 8 years ago. Could it really have been that long? We played a game where the person next to you had to pick something out of a big garbage bag for you to wear. We had all kinds of fun attire. I especially like what Angi is wearing! Whoo Hooo!! And who can forget Sheila's battle with Steve on the word strip game? I realize that some of us may not like the way we looked back then....heck, some of may not like how we look now...but we sure had fun!!! Thanks for the memories!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am soo glad you can't click on these pictures to get a closer look!!!! We did have fun though...Good Times!!
Post a Comment