Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
| Branden | Went into the office to work today. |
| Amber | Got in my workout by doing Just Dance on the Wii! |
| Kamarin | Practicing for her dance recital in a couple of weeks! |
| Parker | Was accepted into Academy for Advanced Studies for next school year!! |
| Everett | Baseball game and basketball practice! |
| Rome | Can roll from front to back to front again! |
4 comments:
yes, very brave. i like it! a big contrast from the norm and it actually goes well with your skin tone, surprising for a "natural" blonde.
You look great!!! I had to look at it several times to make sure that was really you in both photos! I love it! I am partial to brunette!! *winks*
I love it! It is a great change and you look fantastic!
OMG! What a drastic change! You look like you're a teenager! (good thing) It should be a nice change for the winter. I bet you can't wait to see what blonde roots look like. I've heard they were a myth that don't exist. You'll have to let me know if brunettes have more fun...
Post a Comment