
There has been a bit of a road bump in my goal...I just tore my right hamstring. I wish I could say, that it was from biking up Camelback Mountain, or running a million miles or something...but, I can't! I realize what a goof this makes me out to be, but I will share the story anyway. Pack meeting was on Wednesday evening, & this darling 3 year old girl comes up to me and says, "I can do the splits." So, what do I say to her?...."Well, I can do the splits too!" We proceed to share our talent with each other. She does the straddles & I do the regular splits. Suddenly, as I am down on the floor, I feel a *POP*!! Ouch...that kinda hurt. I got up very gingerly & hobbled around the rest of the night. I earned my self, an X-ray & some physical therapy the next day. No, I don't know what I was thinking! No, I am not sure why I was showing off for a 3 year old. Never the less, I am recovering for the next 2 weeks...with strict orders--NO BIKING, NO RUNNING! So I guess I will swim until I get the go ahead. Stupid, stupid me!

1 comment:
Amber, you are silly. Hope you recover soon. :)
Post a Comment